RE: Evangelicals on evolution

From: glenn morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 13:47:24 EST

    I think one needs to be careful about what one means 'are open to the
    possibility'. I have heard many of the ID advocates state that God could
    have created via evolution if He wanted to, but, I would not consider them
    open to the possibility of evolution. It is a throwaway line.

    glenn

    see http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm