Glenn's 3rd comment

From: John Burgeson (burgy@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 14:04:45 EST

    Glenn also wrote: "As you notice, I have often used comparative religion to
    illustrate my points. If we can make a wonderful teaching tool out of the
    flood, which has no connection with what really happened, then why can't we
    make such a tool
    out of the Book of Mormon, which also never happened."

    Glenn: Having never read the book of Mormon, I'll still venture an
    observation that we can use it as such a tool, just aswe sometimes use
    Aeslop's fables. Or the book "Ben-Hur." Etc.

    Burgy