Re: Adam never met Eve

From: Dan Eumurian (cen09460@centurytel.net)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 06:36:40 EST

    FWIW, I used to have a copy of _Ancient Orient and Old Testament_, by
    Kenneth Kitchen, published probably over 20 years ago. The book used
    archaeological findings to verify scriptural accounts. One that comes to
    mind is the covenantal ceremony in Gen. 15:9ff., which was said to be
    similar to other ceremonies of that time period.

    Just my 2 cents,

    Dan Eumurian
    La Crosse, WI