Design talk

From: bivalve (bivalve@mail.davidson.alumlink.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 14:19:38 EST

    It turns out that one of the Natural Science and Math colloquia for this semester will be on Intelligent Design and the creation-evolution issue. I would be extremely surprised if the view of ID is favorable, but do not know. If anyone is interested in coming, the talk is Wednesday, Nov. 29, 4:40 PM, 106 Schaefer Hall, St. Mary's College of Maryland. St. Mary's College of Maryland is in the southeastern corner of the main part of Maryland (not on the Delmarva peninsula, but between the Potomac and Chesapeake Bay), in St. Mary's City, by the St. Mary's River, in St. Mary's County. Would you guess that the first settlers were Catholic?

        Dr. David Campbell
        "Old Seashells"
        Biology Department
        Saint Mary's College of Maryland
        18952 E. Fisher Road
        St. Mary's City, MD 20686-3001 USA
        dcampbell@osprey.smcm.edu, 301 862-0372 Fax: 301 862-0996
    "Mollusks murmured 'Morning!'. And salmon chanted 'Evening!'."-Frank Muir, Oh My Word!