Re: If having the faith of a child is a pop quiz... final

From: PHSEELY@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 21:32:52 EDT

<< And how do I share with someone the Proof when some of the the Givens are
so... (insert 3 minutes of trying to find the right way to put this) ...
based outside of or contradicting our reality we and so many other people
experience daily.

How do you deal with the unanswered nagging questions that you encounter and
how do you get someone to understand how your absolute confidence comes from
somewhere beyond my deepest doubts? How do you do it?>>

The NT seems to set forth a boldly subjective approach. Act on and share
what you do believe is certain, and let the Lord do the rest. I Cor 2:4, 5.
Unbelievers have less understanding of the basic issues of life than
Christians do; so why shouldn't we be bold?

There always have been and always will be unanswered questions in this world.
But, the Lord himself will provide answers when we really need them. Gen
22:7b, 8: "And, he said, 'Behold, the fire and the wood, but where is the
lamb for the burnt offering?' And Abraham said, 'God will provide for himself
the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.' In the meantime, just keep walking
forward by faith.

Paul