Volunteers no longer needed

From: Ted Davis (tdavis@messiah.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 09:22:59 EDT

    All,

    Many thanks to the large number of respondents to my request for volunteers
    for interviews by my students. I now have more than enough volunteers for
    this fall. In case anyone is not called upon, or in case anyone still
    wishes to participate, please note that I will issue a similar call in a few
    months, for the spring term.

    To those who responded: it is up to my students whom to interview, and I
    can't promise you will be contacted. I will do my best to insure that no
    one is contacted by more than one student, however; if this should happen,
    please notify me at once,

    thank you,

    Ted