Search added to archives

From: James Mahaffy (mahaffy@mtcnet.net)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 12:31:22 EDT

    Folks,

    To save myself time, I read ASA from the archives. I just noticed that
    they changed the file structure of the archives and found that they did
    it so you can now search the archives. I tried it and it works pretty
    good. You can even pick up earlier ones by searching the web box and
    finding the ones Terry Gray had on his web site.

    Go to http://www.calvin.edu/cgi-bin/archive to try this feature.

    --
    James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
    227 S. Main St.              712 722-6279 (Office)