Re: Dr. Charles Choi

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 13:40:50 EST

    At 10:34 AM 3/16/00 -0600, dks@en.com wrote:
    >Hello,
    >
    >I have heard that a creationist by the name of Dr. Charles Choi is
    >going to be speaking at a church in my area (near Cleveland, OH) for
    >the next 4 weeks. Has anyone in this discussion group heard of this
    >person? Does he belong to the "Young Earth Creationist" persuasion?

    Must be a new person on the lecture circuit. I have never heard of him. I
    searched the CRS website, and I have an extensive database of creationist
    publications which is up to date for 1995. His name didn't appear.
    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology
    http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm