Re: [Fwd: Re: Baptism: Immersion or Sprinkling?]

From: Joel Peter Anderson (joela@nts.umn.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 21:22:08 EST

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Massie wrote:

    > Perhaps you could elighten us with a list of babies baptized in the new
    > testament. Bert M

    This is a weak argument - I don't think we have anything approaching a
    census. We don't know the ages any more than the names of all the New
    Testament believers.

    I think this historic point of division among true, faithful, and
    devout Chritians will not soon be resolved here.

     joel anderson * joela@nts.umn.edu 612-625-7389