Re: Call for Help/Information

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 15:07:22 EST

    At 06:00 PM 1/16/00 -0500, George Murphy wrote:
    > 1) Glenn's closing paragraph is correct & important but I think it's an
    >overstatement to say that Genesis 1 "indicates evolution." It would be
    more accurate to
    >say that with its language about mediated creation it is "open to an
    evolutionary
    >interpretation."

    A quibble. You keep saying this but I don't agree. Since the scientific
    evidence indicates evolution, and since God's truth is one (not dualistic)
    and since the Bible is God's Word, and should be truth, how in the world
    can you say it doesn't indicate evolution. THe logic requires it. PC
    doesn't generally acknowledge mediate creation.

    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology
    http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm