Video Suggestion -Forwarded

Ted Davis (TDavis@mcis.messiah.edu)
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:25:18 -0400

--=_0B5FE95E.C9A8CDDE

I recently received the following query from a friend who teaches theology
and science at Marquette. I have very little to tell her by way of reply.
I'd love to have suggestions.

Ted Davis

--=_0B5FE95E.C9A8CDDE

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:42:16 -0400
From: "Jame Schaefer, Ph.D." <jame.schaefer@marquette.edu>
To: TDavis@mcis.messiah.edu
Subject: Video Suggestion

--=_0B5FE95E.C8A9CCDF

Hi Ted,
I'm looking for an excellent video for gifted upper-class undergraduates
which surveys how some of the great scientists in our past related theology
and their disciplines. As always, your suggestion/s would be very much
appreciated.
Jame
- - - - -
Jame Schaefer, Ph.D.
Department of Theology
Marquette University
207 Coughlin Hall
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
414-288-7170 (O) 920-458-9274 (H)
414-288-5548 (F)
- - - - -

--=_0B5FE95E.C8A9CCDF

Hi Ted,
I'm looking for an excellent video for gifted upper-class undergraduates which surveys how some of the great scientists in our past related theology and their disciplines.  As always, your suggestion/s would be very much appreciated.
Jame
- - - - -
Jame Schaefer, Ph.D.
Department of Theology
Marquette University
207 Coughlin Hall
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
414-288-7170 (O) 920-458-9274 (H)
414-288-5548 (F)
- - - - -
--=_0B5FE95E.C8A9CCDF-- --=_0B5FE95E.C9A8CDDE--