Re: Something must change

Edward B. Allen (allene@cse.fau.edu)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:10:48 -0400

Howard J. Van Till wrote:

> Many thanks to all who have contibuted to the "Something must change"
> series regarding the character and appropriate use of the biblical text.

As a lurker, I also thank the many who have contributed to this thread.

It is interesting to note that the positive impact that the scriptures
have had in the many cultures for which it has been translated. God
seems to find a way to communicate the essence of the gospel in spite of
cultural biases and our lack of understanding in various areas.

Ed
Edward B. Allen, Ph.D.
Research Associate
Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL 33431, USA
Office: (561)297-3916
Fax: (561)297-2800
*********** Please note new phone numbers *****
Email: edward.allen@computer.org