RE: Chocking Noah after he has been choked on H2SO4

Vandergraaf, Chuck (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:54:54 -0400

Gordon,

I stand corrected; the name Ararat occurs more often than I had thought and,
yes, the NIV of Gen. 8:4 does not read that Ararat was the tallest mountain.
Your connection between olive trees and altitude is something else I that
had escaped me; I don't know how high up in the mountains they grow, but
probably not very high up. Don't know about other mountains being visible,
though (minor point).

Thanks for setting me straight!

Chuck Vandergraaf
Geochemistry Research Branch