Re: Chocking Noah after he has been choked on H2SO4

gordon brown (gbrown@euclid.Colorado.EDU)
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 15:35:27 -0600 (MDT)

Matthew,

Deuteronomy 2:25 also uses the phrase that you have translated as `under
the whole heaven'. It would seem clear that this would not include all the
peoples from the entire planet, for those who had never heard of the
Israelites would not have feared them.

Gordon Brown
Department of Mathematics
University of Colorado