Re: swallowing mercury

Bill Payne (bpayne@voyageronline.net)
Sun, 09 Aug 1998 21:33:04 -0600

Wendee HOLTCAMP (wendee@greendzn.com)
Sat, 08 Aug 1998 13:25:39 -0500

>At 10:13 PM 8/6/98 -0600, Bill Payne wrote:
>>You're double-minded, my friend. You allow a miracle every once in a

> I don't mean to spoil the party but this kind of talk, even if guised in
> semi-polite "discussion" is not appropriate for Christians talking to one
> another.

I agree with Wendee that my use of the word "double-minded" was
inappropriate. I should have used "inconsistent". My apologies to
Glenn and the group.

> ...let the discussion continue only insomuch as it blesses
> one another, enriches eachothers' understanding of Scripture, and leads us
> to a greater appreciation of Scripture and our Creator.

"As iron sharpens iron," Glenn is constantly challenging me and helping
me to refine my view of science and Scripture. This is necessary for me
personally to be ready to give every man an answer for the hope that
lies within me.

Bill