Re: swallowing mercury

Wendee HOLTCAMP (wendee@greendzn.com)
Sat, 08 Aug 1998 13:25:39 -0500

At 05:46 PM 8/7/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Bill,
>
>At 10:13 PM 8/6/98 -0600, Bill Payne wrote:
>>You're double-minded, my friend. You allow a miracle every once in a

I don't mean to spoil the party but this kind of talk, even if guised in
semi-polite "discussion" is not appropriate for Christians talking to one
another. We don't have to convince everyone OUR interpretation is not just
"interpretation" but THE one correct way, nor do we have to prove that
someone else's interpretation that we do not believe is Scriptural is
WRONG. We would be wise to know that no matter how studied you are
theologically, how intelligent you are, how logical and rational and "in
tune with Scripture" your various explanations are, the ONLY thing that
matters is your relationship to God through Christ - AND since that is
something that cannot be measured or determined by others *other than by
how close your behavior matches with the fruit of the spirit* - love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control - than let the discussion continue only insomuch as it blesses
one another, enriches eachothers' understanding of Scripture, and leads us
to a greater appreciation of Scripture and our Creator.

God Bless,

Wendee
Wendee Holtcamp -- GREENDESIGN Communications
Environment/Ecology/Travel Journalism & Photography
Photos ------> http://www.greendzn.com <------ Articles