Re: Living and dying with Inaccurate History (was:NTSE Report #1 (fwd))

Rodney Dunning (dunnirb4@darth.phy.wfu.edu)
Sat, 1 Mar 1997 14:07:14 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 1 Mar 1997, Glenn Morton wrote:

> At 07:40 AM 3/1/97 -0500, Murphy wrote:

> > Since you are going to point out what I didn't respond to in my
> >last post, let me point out that you don't seem to want to address my
> >last question here concerning the assumption about the character of
> >texts.
>
> I thought I had answered that one in a previous post where I pointed out
> that the text of Genesis 4-12, gives all the journalistic type of features,
> who, what, when where why and how.

Pardon me for butting in on this thread, but doesn't ANY story that
involves people, actions, dates, places, and motives answer these
questions? I can't think of a single story that doesn't.

Aren't these features necessary, but not sufficient?

Rodney Dunning
e-mail: dunnirb4@wfu.edu
voice: 910-759-4977 or 910-759-4980
fax: 910-759-6142